Monday, May 11, 2009

Battle Ground Lake




Dear Warren, Abigail, Avery and Madeleine -

Hello! This is your cousin, Dianna. Although, all special children call me Aunti DiDi - and you are special, so you can call me DiDi too! I heard from a little birdie that you will be staying with me in July. I'm so excited! Sometimes I get so excited, I jump up and down and run around in circles.
It is actually a crater from a volcanic blast that filled up with water. It is only 10 minutes away from my house and we can go swimming in the lake, boating on the lake, walk around the lake, or better yet, fishing!

2 comments:

Bekah Jennings said...

Aunt DiDi,

I'm so excited I'm coming to where you are! I want to go fishing in that lake sometimes with my Dad.

Love, Abigail

Bekah Jennings said...

ilictoofish -warren