Monday, August 23, 2010

Induction or wait and see?

Due to my continual hyper-emesis, weight loss and gest. diabetes, Dr. Hicks has suggested induction. We have 2 options. They are: get an amniocentesis to verify that her lungs are fully developed at 36 weeks, induce at 37 weeks. OR, induce at 39 weeks. Believing in the power of prayer, I have decided to hang in there until 39 weeks. She is thriving and I feel better knowing that all she and I have gone through, leave something alone that isn't broken. I will continue my daily regimen of sleeping during the day, pukin', and prickin' my body! I am reminded that Heavenly Father is just making sure I want this little girl!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hang in there! You're going to be one wonderful mama! :) If you need a break from puking & pricking, I'm more than happy to provide some relief. Hugs to you!! :)