Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back in the Saddle AGAIN.

Yep, it's happened again. I've got the blogging bug. I really don't enjoy blogging, but I'm worried that I won't remember all these little moments that are created in my home. For starters, tonight, while at Mom and Dad's house with Grammies over for dinner, Aynsley got up on all fours like she was going to crawl! It was an exciting, thrilling little moment.... yep, right before sherolled over on her back. Don't get me wrong. I'm in no rush to have her crawl, but a part of me is just amazed at her little body and what it can do already.
She loves and discovers so many things every second, I find myself lost in her over and over again. Truly, I never take pictures of her, never video her, never write about her - because I am with her. 100%. Nothing - cameras, computers, housework, yardwork, cooking, friends, etc. breaks me away from her.
The truth is, I wish I did some of the other things, but I so enamored with my child, nothing compares to mothering her.

No comments: